The object of the pilgrims thanks was God and He is the receiver of the thanks I feel. I am thankful for so many things in my life, naming a few:
- I thank God for my husband
- I thank God for my sons (Nur and David)
- I thank God for my daughter-in-law Tonya and my grandkids, Caeli, Riley and Declan
- I thank God for my siblings, their spouses, their kids and grandkids
- I thank God for Bob's mom and dad
- I thank God my mom and sister are in heaven.
Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name;
make known among the nations what he has done.
1 Chronicles 16: 8