Friday, May 3, 2013

Unveiling The Prisoner of Carrot Castle Book at A Day on the Farm

Soil Born Farm

THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT

A Day on the Farm Learn, Eat & Celebrate! Sunday • May 19 • 10am - 3pm • $5 per person American River Ranch • Next to Hagan Park • Rancho Cordova
Soil Born Farm
$5 per person kids & adults
(2 yrs and under free)
pay at the gate (cash only)

proceeds benefit
  Soil Born Farms
Soil Born Farm
The Day's Events Include: 
Farm Stand
 Purchase fresh, local, organic vegetables & fruit
Cooking Classes & Workshops
Farm Tours & Nature Walks
Kid's Garden Activities
Face Painting & Photo Booth
Community Education Tables
Local Arts & Crafts
Live Music: Mind X Quartet & More!
Morning Food, Snacks & Lunch 

Learn About:
American River's Native Plants
Gardening • Composting
Raising Chickens
Beekeeping • Cooking
Native Edibles • More

Mark your calendars! I will be at A Day on the Farm at Soil Born Farm in Rancho Cordova. Buy a copy of The Prisoner of Carrot Castle and get it signed. Buy carrots and broccoli. Enjoy a salad toss. Juggle veggies. Lots of fun things to see and do.
The Prisoner of Carrot Castle Book
To celebrate the launch of the book in print, the iPad version is FREE for the first time ever! Hurry! FREE offer is good from May 16-19!


2 comments:

  1. jodysw@comcast.netMarch 8, 2016 at 11:57 AM

    Dear Ms. Pedersen,

    I have just had distinct pleasure of reading your “A Saving Transformation” in PAWS FROM HEAVEN. Although I have always been a “cat person”, all three of my adult children have dogs and, in fact, my middle son lives in my basement apartment with 3 big dogs I love. At any rate, your story of Chessie touched my heart and had me cheering for you and him the whole way through the story! What a blessing God gave you when He led you to Chessie and you blessed your readers with his story. Thank you.

    Blessings be,

    Jody Watts
    Sandy Springs, GA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know how the book affected you. I enjoyed sharing the story with the hope others would benefit.

      Please visit my current blog at healthyjourneycafe.com

      God bless you!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...