Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Life is More Important

Social Media
As a writer, do you find yourself exhausted and stressed out by the social media push? Many do! Ask yourself, is it worth it?

Stress takes it's toll on the body.

I took a forced hiatus last December to move. I found it refreshing and believe me it was a hectic move. We had little notification and needed to move out in 10 days!

On the many trips to and from the car, I soaked in the sun that shined above. I relished the thoughtfulness of friends who showed up everyday to help. I took the opportunity to pare down some of life's clutter. What a refreshing time. And I built up some pretty good core body strength by the end of the 10 days.

So next time you feel you need to jump on Facebook or tweet 20 times each day by loading up Hoot Suite with a train of tweets or post to your blog site three times a week.

Remember:

Life is more important. Sunshine is good. Touching friends lives in the flesh is better.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...